Deirdre Yapalater’s recent colonoscopy at a surgical center near her home here on Long Island went smoothly: she was whisked from pre-op to an operating room where a gastroenterologist, assisted by an anesthesiologist and a nurse, performed the routine cancer screening procedure in less than an hour. The test, which found nothing worrisome, racked up what is likely her most expensive medical bill of the year: $6,385.
- Virtual Counselling Sessions Offered By Psychotherapist Caroline McDougall While Melbourne Is In Lockdown
- Use These Foods to Prevent and Even Treat Cancer!
- Buying Natural Health Products Online
- Donna Rockwell, PsyD: Mindfulness in Everyday Life | Personal Power: Believe in the Power Within and Use It
- Rupa Mehta: The Weight of a Secret