I fear that the yoga community’s laissez-faire attitude of “It’s all good!” may ultimately become its undoing – because if we don’t decide what yoga is and what yoga isn’t, then someone is going to decide for us.
- Virtual Counselling Sessions Offered By Psychotherapist Caroline McDougall While Melbourne Is In Lockdown
- Use These Foods to Prevent and Even Treat Cancer!
- Buying Natural Health Products Online
- Donna Rockwell, PsyD: Mindfulness in Everyday Life | Personal Power: Believe in the Power Within and Use It
- Rupa Mehta: The Weight of a Secret