A couple of weeks ago, I saw a stranger crying in public. I was in Brooklyn’s Fort Greene neighborhood, waiting to meet a friend for breakfast. I arrived at the restaurant a few minutes early and was sitting on the bench outside, scrolling through my contact list. A girl, maybe 15 years old, was sitting on the bench opposite me, crying into her phone. I heard her say, “I know, I know, I know” over and over.
- Virtual Counselling Sessions Offered By Psychotherapist Caroline McDougall While Melbourne Is In Lockdown
- Use These Foods to Prevent and Even Treat Cancer!
- Buying Natural Health Products Online
- Donna Rockwell, PsyD: Mindfulness in Everyday Life | Personal Power: Believe in the Power Within and Use It
- Rupa Mehta: The Weight of a Secret