Among all developed countries, Americans are the fattest people in the world. The World Health Organization found over 60% of the American population is obese or overweight. Even more disturbing, the U.S. is the only country in the developed world to label obesity a national security health risk. Top Pentagon officials have warned Americans are becoming so fat, most of those volunteering for the Army are disqualified because of their size. Child obesity is also on the rise in the […]
- Virtual Counselling Sessions Offered By Psychotherapist Caroline McDougall While Melbourne Is In Lockdown
- Use These Foods to Prevent and Even Treat Cancer!
- Buying Natural Health Products Online
- Donna Rockwell, PsyD: Mindfulness in Everyday Life | Personal Power: Believe in the Power Within and Use It
- Rupa Mehta: The Weight of a Secret