Forms of gonorrhea that don’t respond to the last line of antibiotics have rapidly spread in Great Britain, expanding the reach of drug-resistant disease. The number of gonorrhea cases with decreased sensitivity to the front line drug, cefixime, increased by nearly six times from 2004 to 2011 in England and Wales, a team from the U.K.’s Health Protection Agency reported Tuesday in The Lancet Infectious Diseases.
- Virtual Counselling Sessions Offered By Psychotherapist Caroline McDougall While Melbourne Is In Lockdown
- Use These Foods to Prevent and Even Treat Cancer!
- Buying Natural Health Products Online
- Donna Rockwell, PsyD: Mindfulness in Everyday Life | Personal Power: Believe in the Power Within and Use It
- Rupa Mehta: The Weight of a Secret