Allison Wilson, PhD, is the co-founder and Science Director of the Bioscience Resource Project; Editor of the Bioscience Resource Project website. Dr. Wilson holds a BA in Biology from Cornell University, a doctorate in Molecular Biology and Genetics from Indiana University, Bloomington and was formerly a postdoctoral research associate at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, and the John Innes Centre, Norwich, UK. Dr. Wilson is the author of published research papers on both auxin action and flowering time in Arabidopsis. She was also a contributing author of the Encyclopedia of Molecular Biology (John Wiley and Sons Inc.,1999).
- Virtual Counselling Sessions Offered By Psychotherapist Caroline McDougall While Melbourne Is In Lockdown
- Use These Foods to Prevent and Even Treat Cancer!
- Buying Natural Health Products Online
- Donna Rockwell, PsyD: Mindfulness in Everyday Life | Personal Power: Believe in the Power Within and Use It
- Rupa Mehta: The Weight of a Secret