Americans produce more than 76 million tons of packaging waste every year, and food packaging is a big part of that. Recycling packaging picks like plastic bottles, glass jars and aluminum cans is pretty straightforward, but what about other, more mystifying materials? To help you keep household trash cans empty, check out this list of 10 items from your fridge you should reuse or recycle every time.
- Virtual Counselling Sessions Offered By Psychotherapist Caroline McDougall While Melbourne Is In Lockdown
- Use These Foods to Prevent and Even Treat Cancer!
- Buying Natural Health Products Online
- Donna Rockwell, PsyD: Mindfulness in Everyday Life | Personal Power: Believe in the Power Within and Use It
- Rupa Mehta: The Weight of a Secret